The virus is sensitive to UV and heat. When you go home, you can sterilize your clothes for half to an hour through UV disinfection, which can eliminate the virus to a certain extent.
Ultraviolet rays destroy DNA and RNA of microorganisms, make them lose reproductive ability and die, and achieve the effect of mite removal and disinfection.
1. Generally, the recommended disinfection time is 30-60 minutes, and the disinfection cycle is 1-2 times a week. Please leave the room in time within 10 seconds after opening the operation. In the process of using the disinfection lamp, people, animals and plants shall not stay at the site to avoid skin burns or plant death.
2. If you need to observe the use of disinfection lamp, please wear protective glasses (ordinary glasses are also acceptable), please do not look at the lighted lamp tube directly with naked eyes to avoid eye swelling or burning.
3. After disinfection, please remember to open the door for ventilation for 20-30 minutes before entering the room. If you need to use the disinfection lamp with ozone, please continue to close the door after use and wait for about 30 minutes before opening the door for ventilation for 40 minutes before entering.
4. It is recommended to protect the high-grade silk, leather, calligraphy and painting, valuable collection and items with important commemorative significance from shading; it is not recommended to put them on the white bedspread or tablecloth for disinfection, so as to avoid fading caused by too strong ultraviolet.
5. After detoxification, it is necessary to unplug the power supply of the disinfection lamp. If it is not used, it cannot be powered on all the time to prevent unnecessary injury caused by children or pets accidentally opening the touch switch.