The correct use and maintenance tips of disinfection cabinet
,The disinfection cabinet can shorten the disinfection time and reduce the power consumption.
1、 Usage of disinfection cabinet:
1. The tableware should be washed and drained before being put into the disinfection cupboard for disinfection, which can shorten the disinfection time and reduce the power consumption.
2. Plastic and other high temperature resistant tableware can not be placed in the lower high temperature disinfection cabinet, but should be placed in the upper ozone disinfection low temperature disinfection cabinet for disinfection, so as to avoid damage to tableware.
3. Bowls, dishes, cups and other tableware should be placed vertically on the shelf, not stacked, so as to ventilate and disinfect as soon as possible.
4. Pay attention to whether the ozone generator works normally. If you can't hear the squeak of high-voltage discharge or see the blue light of discharge, it means that the ozone generator may have fault and should be repaired in time.
5. During the disinfection period, do not open the door when it is not necessary, so as not to affect the disinfection efficiency.
6. After disinfection, the effect will be better if it is taken after 10 minutes. When opening the cabinet door, there is a small amount of ozone odor overflowing, this concentration is not harmful to human health, please rest assured.
2、 Knowledge of disinfection cabinet maintenance:
1. Normally energized
Although the sealing of the disinfected cupboard is better, if the infrared tube inside does not heat for a long time, the moist air in the cabinet is difficult to be discharged in time, and the mold attached to the tableware will still breed, which is harmful to human health. Therefore, do not put the tableware with water into the cabinet and do not often power on, which will cause the electrical components and metal surface to be damped and oxidized, and the contact resistance at the heating pipe socket is easy to occur, which is easy to burn out the pipe socket or other parts, and shorten the service life of the disinfection cabinet.
2. "Dry use"
The disinfection cabinet with heating and disinfection is heated by infrared heating tube, and the temperature in the cabinet rises to 200-300 ℃ to achieve the purpose of disinfection. The electrode of the infrared heater tube inside is easy to oxidize because of humidity. Therefore, if there are water drops after washing the tableware, they will be put into the disinfection cabinet, which will cause the electrical appliances and metal components in the cabinet to be susceptible to moisture, and oxidation, and easy to burn out the lamp tube and other parts, so as to shorten the service life of the disinfection cabinet.
3. Choose the material of tableware
High temperature resistant tableware such as plastic is directly placed in the ozone low-temperature disinfection box on the upper layer of the disinfection cabinet, and the tableware made of ceramic and glass materials is placed in the lower layer of the disinfection cabinet, which is disinfected by high-temperature infrared ray.
4. Scientific placement
The position of disinfection cabinet is also very important. Generally, the distance from the wall should not be less than 30cm. It should be placed in a dry and ventilated place. The disinfection device should not be opened so that the disinfection effect will not be affected. After disinfection, take out the tableware after a period of time, usually 10-15min. Every time the disinfection is finished, turn off the power supply in time or pull out the power plug.
About Legia Smart:
Legia Smart holds the pride of being an expert in UV Disinfection Box manufacturing. Good quality and at affordable prices , disinfection cabinets sterilizer wholesale. Chinese disinfecting cabinets manufacturer, OEM, ODM available.Focus on sterilization and disinfection for more than 20 years
For more information, please visit https://www.legia.com.cn
Whatsapp/Phone: +86 18616861840